How to Play Ivanhoe Slots
Before spinning the reels, you need to set your total bet per spin using the controls found in the menu and it can be anything from 0.20 up to 100. There is also auto play functionality to set up to 100 spins in motion.
You win payouts by landing three matching symbols along the payline. There are seven standard symbols, red 7s, blue 7s, bars, watermelons, lemons and cherries. The slot also has two special symbols, a crown and the Ivanhoe bonus symbol.
Ivanhoe Slots Bonus Round
Landing three of the Ivanhoe bonus symbols on an active payline triggers the Ivanhoe Free Spins. You are initially rewarded with five free spins, but every additional Ivanhoe bonus symbol that lands awards an additional spin. Furthermore, each win during the free spins adds to a total coin win and this allows you to progress through levels and earn further bonuses:
- Ambush – All wins receive a 2x multiplier.
- The Joust Part One (after 2500 coin win) – A 3x multiplier and 3 extra spins.
- Robin’s Rescue (after 8000 coin win) – A 4x multiplier and 3 extra spins.
- The Joust Part Two (after 20000 coin win) – A 5x multiplier and 3 extra spins.
- Return of the King (after 81000 coin win) – A 6x multiplier and 3 extra spins.
Better yet, during the free spins, the crown will act as a wild symbol when it lands on the centre reel.
Ivanhoe Slots Jackpot
The slot offers a top payout of 3000x for landing three red 7s along a payline. The blue 7s can payout 1000x, the bar can payout 500x, the watermelon can payout 160x, the lemons can payout 120x, and the cherries can payout 80x. However, all of these payouts can increase significantly with the aid of the multipliers in the free spins round.