How to Play Live VIP Roulette
Live VIP Roulette follows the standard European Roulette rules, but the tables have far higher betting limits to allow for high stakes play.
The game is based around the spinning wheel, which is divided into segments numbered from 0 to 36. These segments are coloured red or black, except for zero, which is green. Adjacent to the table is the betting area, there is both a standard betting area and a Racetrack. All you need to do is place your chips on the relevant sections of the betting area and then watch as the croupier releases the ball into the wheel and it gradually comes to rest.
LiveVIP Roulette Bets and Payouts
Thanks to the design of the Roulette wheel and the layout of the numbers in the betting area, there are many different types of bet in Roulette. You can bet on individual numbers or groups of numbers. The groups can be formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, or they could be numbers that share other characteristics, such as all the Red numbers.
Using the standard betting area you can place the following bets:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The Racetrack betting area allows you to place the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero:A bet on seven numbers on a section of the wheel with four chips. One chip on: 0/3 12/15, 28 and 32/35.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Live VIP Roulette Special Features
To make your experience even more realistic and enjoyable you can chat with your fellow players and the croupier as you play. To speed up the game play you can save your favourite bets and then place them with ease in the future. There are also controls that allow you to change the camera angle, set the video quality, and control the volume of the game noises and the dealers. There is also statistical information available. All of this adds up to create a immensely luxurious, immersive, and enjoyable experience.