How to Play Hot Spin Slots
Hot Spin Slots is very easy to play, before spinning the reels all you need to do is set the coin value that you wish to bet per payline. There are coin values ranging from 0.01 up to 1, so you can bet anything from 0.20 up to 20 per spin. You then just need to click on the spin button to set the reels in motion. However, if you want to speed things up then you can also make use of the auto play functionality. You can set up to 1000 spins in motion together with conditions to stop the spins if a loss limit is reached or a particularly big win lands.
The aim of a spin is to land matching symbols along the paylines. The slot has a number of traditional symbols including sparkling diamonds, red sevens, gold stars, bells, watermelons, plums, lemons and cherries. There are also large ‘W’ wild symbols that can substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the bonus symbols, to help you form more winning combinations. Most of the symbols require at least three to land in a row along a payline to win a payout, but the two highest value symbols will payout if just two land,
Hot Spin Slots Bonus Round
On any spin of the reels the Hot Wheel may be activated and award a special feature. It will also be activated if you land the bonus symbol on reels one, three and five simultaneously. When this happens, you can win up to 15 Free Hot Spins with one special feature.
The Hot Wheel can award six different bonus features:
- Mystery Symbols – Six or eight random positions on the reels will be converted into matching symbols with the symbol changing on each Hot Spin.
- Random Wilds – Five, seven or ten extra wilds are added to the reels on each Hot Spin.
- Wild Reels – Up to three stacked wild reels are added to the reels on every Hot Spin. You can also win Super Wild Reels and this adds up to five wild reels.
- Win Spins – Each Hot Spin awards a guaranteed win. The Super Win Spins will also award a multiplier of x2, x3 or x4.
- Mega Reel – This turns reels 1, 2 and 3, or 2, 3 and 4 into colossal reels for the Hot Spins.
- In-Synch Reels – Up to three reels will be linked and land matching symbols on each Hot Spin. The Super In-Synch Reels can link up to four reels.
Hot Spin Slots Jackpot
The biggest payout on offer from the symbols is 500 coins. You can win this by landing five diamond symbols, five wild symbols, or a mixture of the two along a payline. The red seven and star symbols can both payout up to 300 coins, while the bell can payout up to 200 coins. The watermelon can payout up to 100 coins and the plum, lemon and cherries can all payout up to 50 coins. This means that you could win up to 10,000 coins from a single spin if you fill all reel positions with wilds or diamonds.