How to Play Live Immersive Roulette
Live Immersive Roulette follows the rules of European Roulette. It features the standard wheel divided into segments numbered 0 to 36, as well as a standard betting area and a Racetrack betting area. You bet by placing your chips on the relevant sections of the betting area and can then watch as the dealer releases the ball and it gradually comes to a rest.
LiveImmersiveRoulette Bets and Payouts
Roulette has many different types of bet thanks to the layout of the roulette wheel, the colouring of the numbers, and the design of the betting areas. Players can bet on individual numbers or groups of numbers. The groups may be defined by the layout of the wheel or betting area, or they may be numbers that share other characteristics, such as all the Red numbers.
Using the standard betting area you can place the following bets:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can place the following bets on the Racetrack betting area:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero:A bet on seven numbers on a section of the wheel with four chips. One chip on: 0/3 12/15, 28 and 32/35.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Live Immersive Roulette Special Features
Live Immersive Roulette is brought to life by its numerous camera angles. It allows you to get closer to the wheel and the action than ever before. You can choose which camera to watch from and enjoy slow motion replay of the winning number as the ball comes to rest. You can also chat with your fellow players and the croupier, and there is always a fantastic atmosphere around the tables. Behind the croupier you can see a large screen that displays the results of the previous rounds as well as some statistics to help you make betting decisions.
Register your free account to begin playing live casino games at mr.play casino today.