How to Play Live Roulette
Live Roulette is a standard European Roulette game. That means that it features the spinning wheel with 37 numbered segments (0 – 36), the usual betting area, and a Racetrack betting area. All you need to do is place your chips on the relevant sections of the betting area before the croupier releases the ball into the wheel. You can then watch as the ball comes to a stop and decides your fate.
LiveRoulette Bets and Payouts
There are many different types of bet in Roulette due to the way the wheel and betting area have been designed. The game allows you to bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are two types of groups, numbers that share properties (such as all the even numbers), and groups formed by the layout of the wheel or betting area.
You can place the following bets using the standard betting area:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The Racetrack betting area allows you to place the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero:A bet on seven numbers on a section of the wheel with four chips. One chip on: 0/3 12/15, 28 and 32/35.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Live Roulette Special Features
Live Roulette has a number of features that help to bring the game to life. You can chat with your fellow players, and even the croupier, to enjoy the social atmosphere that you would expect at a land casino. To make the game even more realistic, there are different camera angles available so you can switch to the view that you want. The game also allows you to save your favourite bets so that you can place them quickly and easily and you can view statistical information about the results of previous rounds.