How to Play Roulette Lounge
Below the spinning wheel you can see the betting area. All you need to do is select your chip value, and then place the chips on the appropriate segment of the betting area. There are chip values ranging from 0.25 up to 25, and the table has minimum and maximum betting limits of 0.25 and 250. There is a maximum bet per spot of 25. When you are happy with your bets you simply need to click on spin to see the ball released into the wheel and come to a rest deciding your fate.
Roulette Lounge Bets and Payouts
In order to make the game more interesting, the Roulette wheel and the betting area below it have a carefully designed layout. Furthermore, the segments of the wheel are coloured red or black, except for 0, which is green. Thanks to the game’s design, in addition to betting on individual numbers you can also bet on groups of numbers. The groups may be numbers that are next to each other on the wheel or betting area, or they may be formed of numbers that share other characteristics. For example, you can bet on all the Red, Black, Odd or Even numbers, and you can also bet on rows, columns, adjacent numbers, and more in the betting area. This means that Roulette Lounge has many different types of bets and by using them all you can greatly expand your winning opportunities.
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The smallest payout offered is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Roulette Lounge Special Features
If you simply want to sit back and watch the action, you can place your chips on the betting area and then use the also auto play functionality to set hundreds of games in motion. Other features to help with rapid game play include buttons to quickly double bets, repeat previous bets, and clear all chips from the table. There is also a ‘Turbo’ mode that significantly speeds up the progress of the ball in the wheel. Those that are interested in statistics can follow their progress using the history information that is to the right of the reels; it simply shows the results of the last few spins.