How to Play Alkemor’s Tower Slots
As the paylines are fixed, all you need to do is choose your coin size, from 0.01 up to 1, and your bet level, from 1 up to 5. This gives the slot a betting range of 0.30 up to 150 per spin. If you want to increase the speed of play you can use the ‘Max Bet’ button to quickly set the bet level at 5, and there is also an ‘Auto Play’ button that can set up to 100 spins in motion.
All you need to do is land at least three matching symbols from left to right along the reels to win a payout. The slot has a total of eight themed symbols including Alkemor, a green crystal, coins, a gold ring, a pile of coloured gems, a toadstool, a scroll and a set of scales. There is no wild symbol, but there are a number of bonus symbols. The spell book can land on all the reels except the third, and there are four elemental spell symbols, earth, fire, water and air, that can land on the third reel.
Alkemor’s Tower Slots Bonus Round
If you land the spell book symbol on reels one and two and one of the elemental symbols on the third reel then an Elemental Spell bonus is triggered. If you land additional spell books on the fourth and fifth reels then the spells are made stronger. The spells are as follows:
- Water Spell– All the spell book and elemental symbols become wild except for any books on the first reel, which transform into a random symbol.
- Earth Spell– All the spell book and elemental symbols on reels two to four will become wild and all the other symbols are replaced by new ones falling from above.
- Air Spell– All the spell book and elemental symbols on reels two to four become wild and all of the other symbols rearrange themselves into new positions.
- Fire Spell– All the spell book and elemental symbols on reels two to four become wild after which more wilds are added, equal to the number of spell books.
If you land the spell book symbol on reels one and two and either the book-vine combo symbol or a bound book symbol on the third reel then you will win between 10 and 15 free spins. The spins take place on a different set of reels with special symbols. The bonus features differ depending on the symbols that triggered the spins:
- Book-Vine– This triggers the Nature Floor and during the spins if a vine symbol lands on reel three it will eat its neighbours and award a cash prizes for each.
- Bound Book – This triggers the Celestial Floor and during the spins a black hole on reels two or four will eat its neighbours and award cash prizes for each.
The slot also has a gamble feature. After a winning spin you can click on the ‘Double Up’ button and play a simple head/tails game to try and double the payout. You can keep repeating the process as many times as you wish, but one incorrect guess losses all your winnings.
Alkemor’s Tower Slots Jackpot
Alkemor offers the top payout of 1,000 coins when five symbols land across the reels. The coins can payout up to 750 coins, the rings can payout up to 500 coins, the bag of gems can payout up to 375 coins, the toadstools can payout up to 250 coins, the scrolls can payout up to 150 coins and the scales can payout up to 125 coins.