How to Play The Great Chicken Escape Slots
Before you spin the reels, you need to set how many coins you want to bet per payline, from 1 to 10, and your coin value, from 0.01 up to 0.50. This gives the slot a betting range of 0.20 up to 100 per spin. When you are happy with your bet click on the spin button to set the reels in motion. You can also use the Auto Play function to set up to 100 spins in motion with various stop conditions.
You win payouts by landing enough matching symbols from left to right along a payline starting from the leftmost reel. There are a number of high value symbols including the game’s logo and four chickens, coloured orange, blue, white and green. The lower value symbols are the royals J, Q, K and A.
The wild symbol is a chicken in a red hat; it will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the bonus symbols, to help and form winning combinations. The bonus symbol is an escape plan.
The Great Chicken Escape Slots Bonus Round
During the base game, there are three mini features that can be triggered at random:
- Guard Dog Wilds – Between four and nine wild dogs are added to the reels.
- Chicken Run Wilds – Between two and four reels turn completely wild.
- Care Package – Golden eggs are added to the reels and then transform into matching symbols when the spin stops.
If you land three or four of the bonus symbols on the reels then one of the following five bonus features is triggered at random. If you land five bonus symbols then the Big Money Bonus is triggered.
- Secret Tunnel – Choose a chest to reveal a cash prize or uncover the Mystery Tunnel, which will trigger one of the other features.
- Poultry In Motion – Choose golden eggs to work your way along a map collecting prizes as you go until you reach the end or find ‘Collect’.
- Get Clucky Free Spins – You win ten free spins with an extra wild that increases the payout multiplier by 1x each time it lands.
- To The Other Side – You win ten free spins with each wild symbol collected and stored on the right hand side; on the final spin all the wilds are returned to the reels in random positions.
- Big Money Bonus – Spinning barrels are awarded randomly and you can collect the prizes they award until ‘Collect’ is found.
Before the feature begins you can gamble for a better one, but it could result in a worse one.
The Great Chicken Escape Slots Jackpot
The slot has a top payout of 500x for landing five of the game’s logo or five wilds along a payline. The red chicken and blue chickens can both payout up to 300x, and the other two chickens can payout up to 200x. A and K can payout up to 100x and Q and J can payout up to 80x.