Beavis and Butthead is a slot from Blueprint Gaming that is based upon the popular comedy series and brings the much loved humour to the reels. It is a 5 reel slot with 3 rows and 20 fixed paylines, the reels are set on a television screen and in front of them you can see the heads of Beavis and Butthead. To help you along the way to big wins, the slot features six mini bonus features and an exciting main feature that can be hugely lucrative.
How to Play Beavis and Butthead Slots
Before you spin the reels all you need to do is set your total bet per spin, which can be anything from 0.10 up to 500. The slot also has auto play functionality that allows you to set up to 100 spins in motion together with loss and win limits.
You win a payout by landing enough matching symbols from left to right along a payline starting from the leftmost reel. There are five high value symbols, Beavis, Butthead, the game’s logo, and two further characters, a man with a moustache and a man with long hair. The lower value symbols are the playing cards A, K, Q and J.
There is a big orange ‘W’ wild symbol, it can land on all of the reels and it will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the bonus symbols, to help and form winning combinations. The bonus symbol is a Walk of Fame star.
Beavis and Butthead Slots Bonus Round
The Couch Your Cash bonus feature can be triggered at random during any spin. It is actually six different bonus features and one of them will be triggered. Die Fly, Die! adds extra wilds added to the reels. Cornholio Wilds turns one reel completely wild. Colossal Couch Fishing turns three adjacent reels into one giant symbol. So Nacho turns any nachos in view into matching symbols. Butt Flambe adds extra bonus symbols to the reels. Finally, Some Like It Hot awards a guaranteed big win.
There are two additional modifiers that can be triggered after any spin. One knocks symbols off the reels to allow more to fall down and hopefully form a win. The other sees the channel changed on the television to reveal a win.
The main bonus feature begins if you land at least three of the bonus symbols anywhere on the reels. You will be asked to choose one of the options shown on the television and this will reveal which of the bonuses you play:
- Don’t Be A Buzzkill – Choose Beavis or Butthead to add a cash amount to your total prize.
- Customers Suck! – Choose from the boxes to reveal multiplier values that are then applied to your total bet. The multipliers can be upgraded, Super Burgers award extra features but finding three Worm Burgers will end the round.
- To ‘B’ Or Not To ‘B’ Free Spins – These are free spins in which Beavis or Butt-Head are wild on each spin. You can collect overlay symbols will eventually turn both Beavis and Butt-Head wild or you will trigger the Just Desserts bonus.
- Maxi Mart Free Spins – You win free spins in which a Maxi Gulp Wild will turn any positions that previously showed a Maxi Gulp Wild wild. If you collect enough overlays, it will cause all the Maxi Gulp Wilds that have appeared to reappear and lock in place for three spins or it will award the Just Desserts bonus.
- Super Cornholio Free Spins – You win free spins in which random reels may turn wild on each spin. You collect overlays that award extra spins or trigger the Just Desserts bonus.
- Just Desserts – You work your way along a trail to win cash prizes and mystery prizes. If you reach the end you will win a multiplier.
Beavis and Butthead Slots Jackpot
The slot offers a top payout of 500x for landing five wild symbols or five of the game’s logo symbols along a payline. Beavis and Butthead can both payout up to 300x while the other two characters can both payout up to 200x. A and K can payout up to 100x and Q and J can payout up to 50x.