How to Play European Roulette VIP
European Roulette VIP is very easy to play. You simply need to click on the desired chip value and then place it on the relevant section of the betting area. The game follows the standard rules, meaning that there is a spinning wheel divided into 37 numbered segments (0 to 36 inclusive) and you bet on which segment the ball will stop on. For straight up bets, the table has a minimum and maximum bet of 10 and 50 respectively while other types of bets have higher limits of up to 1000.
European Roulette VIP Bets and Payouts
The numbers on a Roulette wheel are coloured red and black, except for zero, which is green. Furthermore, the numbers do not go around the wheel sequentially. This, combined with the layout of the betting area, creates many betting possibilities. You can bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are two types of groups, groups that are formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, and groups of numbers that share certain characteristics.
As a result, there are many different types of bets and it is important to understand them all if you want to increase your chances of winning.
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Split 0 Bet: A bet on the numbers 0 and 1, 0 and 2 or 0 and 3.
- Trio Bet: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Six Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Top Line Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- First Half/Second Half Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on the first or second halves of the numbers (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The game pays out 35:1 for Straight Up bets, 17:1 for Split and Split 0 bets, 11:1 for Street and Trio bets, 8:1 for Corner bets, 5:1 for Six Line bets, 8:1 for Top Line bets, 2:1 for Column and Dozen bets, and 1:1 for Red, Black, Odd, Even, First Half, and Second Half bets.
European Roulette VIP Special Features
There are many features that make the game more enjoyable, such as shortcuts to place bets and the ability to save favourite bets. There is also a great deal of statistical information such as the percentage of red/black, odd/even and low/high results, and the number of rounds since the last 0. There is also a ‘Hot Numbers’ display and a history view. All of this can be a great aid when planning a betting strategy.