How to Play Bull in a China Shop Slots
Before spinning the reels, you need to set your total bet per spin, from 0.10 up to 100, using the controls beneath the reels. You then just need to click on the spin button to set the reels going. You can also use the auto play function to set up to 100 spins in motion complete with stop conditions.
In order to win payouts you need to land enough matching symbols from left to right along a payline on consecutive reels starting from the leftmost reel. The five high value symbols are thematic and include the china shop’s owner and four ornate pieces of chinaware coloured orange, blue, purple and green. The lower value symbols are the playing card icons spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs.
The bull is the wild symbol and it will substitute for all of the other symbols, except for the scatter symbol, to help and form winning combinations. The scatter symbol is the golden bull.
Bull in a China Shop Slots Bonus Round
Every time that the bull wild symbol lands on the reels, he will trigger one of three bonus features:
- Happy Bull – Between two and six wilds are added to the reels.
- Proud Bull – Up to five stacked wilds are added to the reels.
- Angry Bull – Between two and six 2x multiplier wilds are added to the reels.
When the golden bull scatter symbol lands on reels one, three and five simultaneously, the free spins are triggered. You win ten free spins and can choose from three different free spins modes:
- Happy Free Spins – Each wild symbol that lands will create additional wilds and the number increases as the spins progress.
- Proud Free Spins – Every time that a wild lands, up to five stacks of wilds will be added to the reels.
- Angry Free Spins – Each time that a wild lands, between two and fourteen multiplier wilds are created with multiplier values ranging from 2x up to 10x.
Best of all, the free spins can be retriggered by landing three more scatter symbols.
Bull in a China Shop Slots Jackpot
The wild symbol and the shopkeeper both offer the top payout of 750x when five land along a payline. The orange china can payout up to 600x, the blue china can payout up to 450x, the purple china can payout up to 300x, and the green china can payout up to 150x. Spades and hearts can both payout up to 45x while diamonds and clubs can both payout up to 30x.