How to Play 3D European Roulette
American Roulette is very simple to play. When you open the game you will see the standard betting area and all you need to do is place your chips on the relevant segments. There is also a button to open a Racetrack betting area for placing Neighbors bets. You will also find controls to quickly double your bet, undo bets, clear bets, and repeat your last bet. The table has a minimum bet of 1 and a maximum bet of 4,430, the maximum for an individual bet is 80. After you are happy with your bets simply click on Spin to set the game in motion.
American Roulette Bets and Payouts
American Roulette is designed to give players a huge range of betting options. The numbers are not sequential around the wheel and the betting area also has a very specific layout. These combine to create many types of bets. As well as placing bets on individual numbers, you can also bet on groups of numbers. These groups can be formed by the layout of the betting area or wheel, or by numbers with shared characteristics, such as all the red numbers. The standard types of bet are as follows.
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Basket Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The smallest payout offered is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets both payout 2:1, Line Number bets payout at 5:1, Basket bets payout at 6:1, Square bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets payout at 17:1 and Straight Up bets offer the top payout of 35:1.
3D European Roulette Special Features
Many players like to use complex patterns on the betting area but it can be tiresome to place them with each round. That is why the game allows you to save your favourite bets, so that you can place them with just a couple of clicks of the mouse. You will also find shortcuts to place special bets such as Red Splits, Black Splits, Orphelins Plein, 007, Snake and Random 7. If you are using the Racetrack view to place Neighbors bets then you can use the controls to set the spread from anything from 1 up to 9.