How to Play 3D European Roulette
When you open the game you will see the standard betting area and the Racetrack to the side of it. All you need to do is choose your chip values from the bottom left and place them on the relevant part of the betting area. The table has betting limits of 0.50 up to 500 and there is a maximum bet per individual number of 25. To use the Racetrack simply click on it and you will be given a close up view that you can then place chips on. Once you are happy with your bets all you need to do click on ‘Spin’ to set the ball loose in the wheel.
3D European Roulette Bets and Payouts
Roulette has been designed in such a way as to give players numerous betting options. Thanks to the design of the wheel and the betting area it is possible to bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. The groups can be formed by the layout of the wheel or betting area, or they may be numbers that share certain characteristics. For example, you can bet on all the Red, Black, Odd or Even numbers. This means that there are many different types of bets:
- Straight: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Six Numbers:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can use the Racetrack to place the following advanced betting patterns quickly and easily:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
The smallest payout offered is 1:1 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Six Number bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
3D European Roulette Special Features
To help speed up your play there are a number of features that can help you. There is a ‘Rebet’ button to quickly place your last bet again, a ‘x2’ button to double your bets, and a ‘Rebet x2’ button to double your last bet. You can also save your favourite bets so that you can place then quickly and easily. If you are interested in the Roulette wheel statistics then there is a special view giving you a great deal of information, and there is a history window showing the results of the last few rounds.