How to Play Sapphire Roulette
Sapphire Roulette is a European Roulette game. This means that it is played with a spinning wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments (from 0 to 36 inclusive). A ball is released into the wheel and you simply need to bet on which segment the ball will stop on. To play the game all you have to do is select your desired chip value and place it on the relevant segment of the betting areas.
Sapphire Roulette VIP Bets and Payouts
To expand the betting options, the numbers on a Roulette wheel are coloured red or black, except for zero, which is green. Furthermore, the numbers are not sequential. The design of the wheel combined with the layout of the betting area creates many different betting possibilities. In addition to betting on individual numbers, you can also bet on groups of numbers. The groups can be formed of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the even numbers, or groups that are formed on the wheel or betting area.
This means that there are many types of basic bet in Roulette:
- Straight Up Bet: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on the first or second group of numbers (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can use the Racetrack betting area for the following special bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
- Zero: A special neighbours bet on the numbers adjacent to zero on the wheel.
The game pays out 35:1 for Straight Up bets, 17:1 for Split bets, 11:1 for Street bets, 8:1 for Square bets, 5:1 for Line bets, 2:1 for Column and Dozen bets, and 1:1 for Red, Black, Odd, Even, First Half, and Second Half bets.
Sapphire Roulette Special Features
Advanced players will find a number of helpful features in the game. There is a display of Hot and Cold numbers to help you spot trends and plan your betting strategy. If you have a favourite bet then you can place it and use Auto Play functionality to sit back and watch the action. There is also a Turbo Spin setting for those looking for high-speed action.