How to Play Classic Roulette
Classic Roulette has been designed to make playing very straightforward. When you open the game you will see the spinning wheel in the top half of the screen and the standard betting area below it. You can select your chip size from the bottom of the screen and then just need to click to add them to the relevant sections of the betting area. You will see a small Racetrack button that you can click on to bring it up and then place chips on it. The table has a minimum bet of 0.25 and a table maximum of 54,500. The largest individual bet allowed is 1,000. After you have placed all of your bets simply click on Spin to release the ball into the wheel, then sit back and watch the action.
Classic Roulette Bets and Payouts
Thanks to the design of the Roulette wheel and the betting area, Roulette offers players a huge number of betting options. It is possible to bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are many different groups of numbers, but generally they are either numbers that are somehow linked on the wheel or the betting area, or they are numbers that share other characteristics, such as all the odd or even numbers. Thanks to this, there are many different types of bet:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two numbers that are neighbours on the betting area.
- Trio Bet: A bet on the numbers 0-1-2 or 0-2-3.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Line Bet:A bet on six numbers, two adjacent streets on the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 or 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either the red or the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
Using the Racetrack you can quickly place the following betting patterns:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
Classic Roulette’s smallest payout is 1:1 for Red/Black, Even/Odd and Low/High bets. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Square bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.
Classic Roulette Special Features
You will find a number of special features in Classic Roulette that make playing more enjoyable. To start with, there are buttons to allow you to quickly place your previous bet, double your current bet, or clear all bets. You will also find a great deal of statistical information including hot and cold areas of the wheel, various percentages, and the history of the last few rounds. Finally, the game allows you to save your favourite bets so that you can place them quickly and easily.