If you have ever been into a land casino and stood around the Roulette tables then you will know just how exciting it can be to watch as the croupier releases the ball into the spinning wheel and the players hold their breath as it comes to a rest and decides their fates. Here at mr.play Casino you can enjoy this exact same thrill from the comfort of your own home when you play at one of our Live Roulette games. We have a massive collection of games, each with its own twist, which can provide you with hours of fun. No matter whether you are a complete newcomer to Roulette or an old hand, there is plenty to keep you entertained.
Close to Ten Different Variants
As mentioned, there are many different roulette games in our live dealer casino. However, regardless of which you choose to play, the action will be streamed to you in high definition complete with audio straight from the casino floor. We only employ the most professional of croupiers, and they are excellent at creating a fantastic atmosphere around the tables. While you play you will be able to interact with the croupier and your fellow players, and in many ways, it is akin to playing in a top quality land casino. In addition to standard Live Roulette, you are also able to play Live French Roulette, Auto Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Lightning Roulette and various localised Roulette games. For instance, if you are looking for the classic European Roulette game found in most casinos around the world then Live Roulette is the game for you. It is played with the standard wheel, which has been divided into 37 numbered segments, and features the standard betting area and the racetrack betting area allowing you to place all of the familiar bets with ease. However, if you feel like discovering something new, then there are some variants that you are unlikely to have come across before. If you are an experienced Roulette player then you most likely know that the game’s top payout is usually 35:1 for a straight up bet. However, at mr.play, you can the chance to play for payouts as large as 500:1 when you play Lightning Roulette. It works in the same was as a standard game of European Roulette except that straight up bets payout at 30:1. At the same time, with each spin of the wheel, five positions are stuck by lightning to create Lucky Numbers and these offer enhanced payouts of 50:1, 100:1, 200:1, 300:1, 400:1 and 500:1. All the other bet types payout their standard amounts, but thanks to the Lucky Numbers, one spin of the wheel could see you land some huge returns. Those who have been to French casinos may already know that Roulette was invented in France over 200 years ago and that the name of the game comes from the French for ‘little wheel’. If you would like to experience a bit of that French atmosphere but without the need to travel then our Live French Roulette game is the one for you. Rather than using the English betting terms such as ‘Straight Up’ or ‘Four’, the game uses the original French terms such as ‘Plein’ and ‘Transversale de Qwwwre’. More important than these aesthetic differences is the fact that French Roulette has a special rule called the La Partage rule. Thanks to this rule, if you place an even money bet and the ball lands on zero, you will receive half of your money back! If you are a player who likes to really feel involved in the action and get as close to the table as you possibly can then look no further than Live Immersive Roulette. Thanks to a huge number of Hollywood-style camera you can see the game from more angles than ever before. The cameras capture the action at an incredible 200 frames per second (standard HD is just 60 frames per second), and you can watch slow motion replays of the ball coming to rest on the wheel. It truly is the ultimate home Roulette experience. We also have the perfect solution for those of you who enjoy Roulette but just wish that the game were a bit faster. Our Auto Roulette game removes the need for a croupier; instead, it is a fully automated game that features a wheel capable of playing as many as 80 games per hour! This means more betting, more action, and hopefully, more winnings than ever before. In addition to all of these variants we also have England Roulette, Norsk Roulette and Deutsches Roulette on offer. These games bring a bit of local flavour to Roulette. If you have always wanted to visit a London casino then give England Roulette a try, alternatively, if you are a German speaker living at abroad then enjoy a taste of home playing Deutsches Roulette. Finally, if you are a high roller and would like a bit of Loyalty Program treatment then do not worry as we have plenty of Live Roulette tables. These tables are set in a truly exclusive environment, similar to that of the world’s top casinos, and they allow high rollers to bet big. Occasionally we all like a bit of special treatment and there is no more enjoyable way to receive it than by playing Live Roulette.
How to Play Live Roulette
If you want to try Roulette but you are not quite clear on the rules then don’t worry. The game is very easy to learn and you can get started in no time at all. As you will have noticed, the game is focused on a spinning wheel. This wheel has been divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 – 36, and the numbers are coloured red or black, except for zero, which is green. The croupier releases a ball into the wheel and all you do is bet on which segment you think it will come to rest on. However, thanks to Roulette’s clever design, you can bet on far more than just a single number. You can also bet on groups of numbers and the groups are constructed in many different ways. For instance, there are groups of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the Red, Black, Odd or Even numbers. There are also groups of numbers that are created by the layout of the wheel and the betting area. In nearly all versions of Roulette these are the standard bets:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on neighbouring numbers on the betting area.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in the betting area that form a vertical line (a street).
- Corner Bet:A bet on four numbers that make a square on the betting area.
- Four Bet: A bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet:A bet on two neighbouring streets on the betting area, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet: A bet on one of the horizontal lines on the betting area that is made up of twelve numbers.
- Dozen Bet:The numbers 1 to 36 can be split into three groups of twelve and this is a bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36 respectively).
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on the ball landing on any of the red numbers or any of the black numbers.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on the ball landing on any of the even or any of the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
Many games also feature a Racetrack betting area. This is an oval shape (hence the name) and it makes placing some common betting patterns very easy.
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the numbers that are next to 0 on the wheel, it includes all of the numbers between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel that is opposite 0, it covers about a third of the wheel and the numbers between 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
Most Roulette games also allow you to place Final, Complete and Neighbours bets. These are as follows:
- Final Bet:A bet on all the numbers sharing the same last number. For example, a final bet on the number 4 would place chips on 4, 14, 24 and 34.
- Complete Bet:This is a bet on all the positions that feature a specific number. It includes a Straight Bet, Split Bet, Corner Bet, Street Bet and Line Bet.
- Half-Complete Bet:This is almost the same as the Complete Bet, but it does not include the Street and Line Bets.
- Neighbours:This is a bet on a number and the two numbers adjacent to it on the wheel. It is made up of five Straight Up bets. For example, a neighbours bet on 7 would place chips on 18, 29, 7, 28 and 12.
In the vast majority of Roulette games the payouts are 1:1 for bets on Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout 2:1, Line bets payout at 5:1, Corner bets payout at 8:1, Street bets payout at 11:1, Split bets pay at 17:1, and Straight Up bets offer the largest payouts of 35:1.