How to Play Live Double Ball Roulette
In nearly every respect, this is a standard game of European Roulette. This means that it features a spinning wheel split into 37 numbered segments (0 to 36). The two balls are released into the wheel and players need to bet on which segments they will stop on. The game features the standard betting area as well as a racetrack betting area. However, in order to win inside bets at least one of the balls needs to land on the appropriate segment. In order to win outside bets both balls need to land in the appropriate area. As a result, the outside bets offer far higher payouts than in regular roulette. There are also a couple of special bets that are explained below.
All players have to do is place their bets on the betting area in the allocated time and then watch as the balls are released and decide their fate.
Live Double Ball Roulette Bets and Payouts
Thanks to the design of the Roulette wheel and the betting area, there are many different types of bets. Players can bet on individual numbers or they can bet on groups of numbers. There are two types of groups, numbers that share characteristics (such as all the odd numbers), and groups formed by the layout of the wheel or betting area. The bets are split into two categories, inside bets and outside bets.
- Straight bet: A bet on a single number from the 37 available
- Split bet: A bet on two numbers that are adjacent to one another on the betting area
- Street bet: A bet on three numbers that form a row on the betting area
- Corner bet: A bet on four numbers whose corners meet to form a square on the betting area
- Line bet: A bet on two streets that are next to each other on the betting area
- Column bet: A bet on one of the three columns of 12 numbers that are on the betting area
- Dozen bet: A bet on a group of 12 numbers, 1 – 12, 13 – 24 or 25 – 36.
- Red/Black bet: A bet on all of the red or all of the black numbers number
- Odd/Even bet: A bet on all the odd or even numbers
- Low/High bet: A bet on the low group of numbers, 1 – 18, or the high group, 19 – 36
These bets can be combined to form betting patterns and the Racetrack betting area is used to place the most common of these patterns quickly and easily:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero: A bet on seven numbers on a section of the wheel with four chips. One chip on: 0/3 12/15, 28 and 32/35.
In Live Double Ball Roulette, there are two special bets you should be aware of. You can bet on the two balls landing on any identical number or on a selected number and these bets pay at 35:1 and a massive 1300:1 respectively.
The outside bets offer the standard payouts of 17:1 for a Straight Up, 8:1 or a Split, 5:1 for a Street, 3.5:1 for a Corner and 2:1 for a Line. Better yet, these payouts will be doubled if both balls land on your bet.
Live Double Ball Roulette Special Features
In addition to being played with two balls, there are a number of other special features to be found in Live Double Ball Roulette. There is excellent chat functionality so that you can enjoy chatting with your fellow players. The game also offers different camera angles that provide a close-up view of the wheel as the balls spin within it. You will also find statistical analyses of previous rounds, and you can save your favourite bets so that they can be placed quickly and easily in future.