How to Play ZZ Top Roadside Riches Slots
Before spinning the reels, you need to set your total bet per spin using the controls under the reels and it can be anything from 0.20 up to 100 per spin. There is also auto play functionality that can be used to set up to 100 spins in motion complete with stop conditions.
Payouts are won by landing enough matching symbols on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel. The high value symbols are the three members of the band, Billy Gibbons, Dan Beard and Dusty Hill. The low value symbols are sunglasses, a cattle skull, and the four playing card icons diamonds, spades, clubs and hearts.
The game has two wild symbols, a Legs wild and a Gimme wild. Both will substitute for all symbols, except for the scatter, to help and form winning combinations. The scatter symbol is the ZZ Top logo.
ZZ Top Roadside Riches Slots Bonus Round
Whenever a Legs wild symbol lands, the wild will then expand to fill the entire reel if it will form another win by doing so.
When a Gimme wild lands, it will award a payout multiplier of x2 or x3 to any wins that that it contributes to.
The free spins are triggered when at least three scatters land on the reels. The number of free spins awarded can vary as follows:
- 3 Scatters – 8, 10 or 12 free spins
- 4 Scatters – 8, 10, 12 or 15 free spins
- 5 Scatters – 8, 10, 12, 15 or 20 free spins
You can then choose between two different free spins modes:
- Legs Free Spins - Any expanding legs that land during the feature become walking wilds. They will move one position to the left with each spin until they drop off the reels.
- Gimme Free Spins – The value of the multipliers are increased compared to the base game. They may be x4 or x5.
ZZ Top Roadside Riches Slots Jackpot
All payouts are multiples of the total bet. The three band members offer the top payout of 5x when five of a kind land on a payline. The sunglasses and the skull can both payout up to 1x and all four of the playing card icons can payout up to 0.25x.