How to Play Roulette Royal
Roulette Royal is a standard European Roulette game. It is played with a spinning wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments (0 to 36) and you simply need to bet on where a ball released into this wheel will come to rest. Below the spinning wheel you can see the standard Roulette betting area and you simply need to place your chips on the relevant sections of it. The betting limits will vary depending on the game mode you have chosen. When you are happy with your bets just click on ‘Spin’ to set the game in motion.
Roulette Royal Bets and Payouts
Roulette Royal has been designed to give players as much flexibility as possible when placing their bets. The numbers on the wheel are coloured red or black (except for 0, which is green), and the numbers do not run sequentially around the wheel. Furthermore, the betting area has a very specific layout that helps to expand the betting options. Thanks to this, you can bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are many different groups, but broadly speaking they can be divided into groups of numbers that share characteristics, such as all the Odd numbers, and groups as defined by the game’s layout. This means that on the betting area there are many different types of bet, as follows:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split/Two Number Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Roulette Royal Special Features
To help increase your enjoyment you will find a number of special features. Those that like fast-paced action can turn on the game’s Turbo mode. There are also buttons to help you quickly repeat bets or clear bets. The game also has auto play functionality so that you can set your bet and then sit back and watch the action.