How to Play Roulette Pro
Anyone who has played Roulette will already be familiar with the layout of the game. The spinning wheel occupies the top left corner, next to it is the standard betting area and above that is the Racetrack betting area. There are menus above for placing Special Bets such as Tiers, Finale, and so on. The table has a minimum bet of 1 and a maximum of 500. All you need to do is place your chips in the relevant section of the betting area and click on Spin.
Roulette Pro Bets and Payouts
Thanks to the clever design of the Roulette wheel and standard betting area there are many different types of bet in Roulette. The game is designed so that you can bet on individual numbers, and also on groups of numbers. This means that there are many different types of bet, and it is important to understand them all.
On the standard betting area you can place the following bets:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet:A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet:A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet:A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet:A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can use the Racetrack betting area for the following special bets:
- Voisins du Zero:A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
- Serie 0/2/3:A bet on 0/2/3 and seven split bets on 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22, 25/28, 26/29, and 32/35.
- Serie 5/8:Six split bets on: 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30, and 33/36.
The Special Bets button allows you to quickly place a number of different types of bets:
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Final Bet:This is a bet on all the numbers that have the same last number. For example a final bet on the number 5 would place chips on 5, 15, 25 and 35.
- Red Splits: This places split bets on the four pairs of red numbers on the betting area.
- Black Splits:This places split bets on the seven pairs of black numbers on the betting area.
- Finale Cheval Plein: This is a combination of Straight and Split Bets. For example if a players places a Finale Cheval Plein 0/1 bet then Straight Bets are placed on 30 and 1 and Split Bets are placed on 01/, 10/11 and 20/21.
- Finale Cheval: Players again choose a pair of numbers, for example 0/3 and Split Bets are placed on pairs of numbers which end in those digits. For example a Final Cheval 0/3 places Split Bets on 0/3, 10/13, 20/23 and 30/33.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Roulette Pro Special Features
Roulette Pro allows you to set the spread of numbers on Neighbour bets. You can set it from 0 – 9. You can change the colour of the table cloth to red, green or blue. Finally, there are special features to speed up play such as Turbo mode and buttons to undo or redo bets.
Sign up to mr.play casino today to begin playing Roulette Pro.