Enjoy a game of European Roulette wherever you are with this game that has been specially optimised for smartphone screens.
Vertical Roulette VIP is the perfect game for Roulette players looking to play on their smartphones. It brings you all of the features that you would expect from an advanced Roulette game, but it has been designed with vertical screens in mind, ensuring it looks great on smaller devices. The game has a standard betting area, a racetrack view and even allows you to change the layout depending on whether you are left or right handed.
How to Play Vertical Roulette VIP
The game follows the standard European Roulette rules. When you open the game you will see the standard betting area while clicking on the ‘Views’ button takes you to the racetrack view. All you need to do is select your chip size and place the chips in the appropriate segments of the betting area. When you are ready, click on spin and you will be able to watch the ball released in the spinning roulette wheel and come to a stop.
Vertical Roulette VIP Bets
There are many different types of bets in Roulette and this game allows you to place them all with ease. You can bet on individual numbers or groups of numbers and on the standard betting area, you can place the following bets:
- Straight Up: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
You can use the Racetrack betting area for the following special bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbours: A bet on five numbers that are next to one another on the wheel.
You will also find shortcuts in the Racetrack view to place the following bets:
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Red Splits: This places split bets on the four pairs of red numbers on the betting area.
- Black Splits: This places split bets on the seven pairs of black numbers on the betting area.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Vertical Roulette VIP Special Features
At the bottom corner of the screen there is a button labelled ‘Switch Hand’. Clicking on this flips the screen making it easier to use the controls depending upon which hand you are holding your smartphone in. Thanks to this, left and right handed players can enjoy the game with ease.