If you enjoy Roulette but wish that the action was just a bit faster then Live auto Roulette is the game for you. It is played with a real Roulette wheel, but a machine controls the wheel and it is capable of up to 80 games per hour. Thanks to this automation, the games run non-stop and they give you the chance to win some serious payouts.
How to Play Live Auto Roulette
The game works like any other European Roulette game. You will see the spinning wheel that has been divided into 37 numbered segments, from 0 to 36, and the standard betting area. You will hear an announcement asking you to place your bets and you then need to place your chips on the relevant section of the betting area. The ball will then be released into the wheel and you will hear a second announcement informing you that bets are closed. You can then watch a close up of the wheel as the ball comes to a stop.
Live Auto Roulette Bets and Payouts
Roulette is based upon a very simple idea, you simply need to bet on which number the ball will come to rest on in the spinning wheel. However, to make the game more interesting the wheel and betting area have layouts that greatly expand the betting options. You can bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. These groups can be formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, or they may simply be numbers that share characteristics, such as all the Black numbers.
Using the standard betting area you can place the following bets:
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The Racetrack betting area allows you to place the following bets:
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the neighbours of 0 on the wheel, it includes every number between 22 and 25.
- Tier: A bet on the area of the wheel opposite 0, the bet covers about a third of the wheel between numbers 33 and 27.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Zero: A bet on seven numbers on a section of the wheel with four chips. One chip on: 0/3 12/15, 28 and 32/35.
The smallest payout is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
Live Auto Roulette Special Features
Live Auto Roulette has a number of features that players will enjoy. You can chat to your fellow players and enjoy the same kind of social atmosphere as you would find at a land casino. You can also save your favourite bets, so if you enjoy placing complicated betting patterns you can save them and then place them quickly and easily in future rounds.