European Roulette brings everything a Roulette fan could need for an exciting game. It offers a number of features that will make your game play faster than ever before, meaning that you can enjoy more Roulette action. The game is beautifully designed, with a spinning Roulette wheel and standard betting area, and newcomers and experienced players alike will find everything that they need.
How to Play European Roulette
The game is very simple to play. The action focuses on the spinning wheel. A ball is released into the wheel and you need to bet on which numbered segment the ball will come to rest on. Next to the wheel is the betting area and all you need to do is drop your chips onto the relevant section before clicking on ‘Spin’. The table has a minimum bet of 0.25 and a maximum bet of 250, and there is a maximum of 25 per bet type.
European Roulette Bets and Payouts
When you look at the Roulette wheel you will see that the numbers are coloured red and black, except for zero, which is green. You will also see that the numbers do not go sequentially around the wheel. This has been done to expand the available betting options. You can bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. There are two types of groups, groups that are formed by the layout of the wheel and betting area, and groups of numbers that share certain characteristics.
Thanks to this, there are numerous types of bet in Roulette and if you want to maximise your chances then you should understand them all.
- Single Number: A bet on a specific number.
- Split Bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers on the betting area.
- 0-1-2, 0-2-3: A bet on either group of three numbers.
- Street/Row Bet: A bet on three numbers in a vertical line (a street) on the betting area.
- Corner/Square Bet: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Double Street Bet: A bet on six numbers, two streets that are next to each another in the betting area.
- Dozen Bet: A bet on the first, second or third group of 12 numbers (1-12, 13-24 and 25-36).
- Column Bet: A bet on the twelve numbers that make up a horizontal line in the betting area.
- Red/Black Bet: A bet on either a red or a black number.
- Even/Odd Bet: A bet on all the even or all the odd numbers.
- Low/High Bet: A bet on whether the ball will land on a low or high number (1 – 18 or 19 – 36).
The smallest payout offered is x2 for betting on large groups of numbers, such as the Reds, Blacks, Odds or Evens. Column and Dozen bets payout x3, Double Street bets payout at x6, Corner bets payout at x9, Street bets and 0-1-2/0-2-3 payout at x12, Split bets pay at x18, and Single Number bets offer the largest payouts of x36.
European Roulette Special Features
The game at mr.play casino has a number of special features to make it more enjoyable. You can change the colour of the tablecloth. There are buttons to clear all bets, undo your last move, redo it, and spin the wheel. You also have the option to turn on turbo mode to make the game even faster. Those who want to sit back and watch the action can set their bets and then use the Auto Play function to set hundreds of rounds in motion. The game also displays the results of the last eight spins.